This 2009 Vactor 2115-J6 comes equipped with a 15 yard debris body, dual stage fan, and 80 gpm @ 2500 psi pump. It has an 8′ telescopic boom and 1500 gallon aluminum water tanks, all mounted on a 2009 International 7400 SBA 6×4 with an Allison 3000 automatic transmission.
This rebuilt 2010 Vactor F8020 jetter is equipped with a 80 gpm @ 2500 psi pump. It has baffled stainless steel water tanks, and a telescoping rotating hose reel. The jetter is mounted on an International 7400 SBA 4×2 with an Allison 3000 automatic transmission.
- 2020 Vactor 2110i-SE1, EQ-11808
- 80 GPM @ 2500 PSI
- Single-stage Fan
- 10-yard debris body
- 1000 gallon aluminum water tanks
- HXX digging kit
- 2020 International model HV607 4×2 SBA Chassis
- 2020 Vactor HXX Prodigy, EQ-12548
- 9-yard Debris Body
- 10 GPM @ 3,000 PSI Water System
- 600-gallon Water Tank
- Roots 624 Blower
- 2020 Freightliner M2 106 SBA 6×4
- 2020 Vactor HXX Full-Size, EQ-13075
- 20 GPM @ 3,000 PSI Water System
- 1200-gallon Water Tank
- 27″ Hibbon 8702 Blower
- 12-yard Debris Body
- 2019 Kenworth T880 SBA 8×4
This 2010 Vactor 2115-J6-Plus Combination Sewer Cleaner comes with a 15 cubic yard debris body, 8′ telescopic boom, and a dual stage fan with fluid coupling drive all mounted on a 2011 IH model 7400 chassis. Outfitted with a HXX kit, debris body flushout, and a 3′ pump off with side decant, this truck is ready to work.
- 2009 O’Brien Trailer Jetter , EQ-13338
- 40 GPM @ 2000 PSI
- Giant Pump Model LP123
- John Deere 4.5L Industrial Diesel Engine
- Includes Standard Accessories
The 2005 SECA Mongoose 184 Jetter has a recently rebuilt 18 GPM @ 4,000 PSI water pump and a Hatz 3 Cylinder diesel engine with low hours mounted on a 6,000lb. single axle trailer with electric brakes, pintle hitch, and flashing beacon.
This 2004 SECA 800 HPR Truck Jetter has 1500 gallon water tank, FMC 80/2000 water pump, and a heated rear shroud all mounted on a GMC TC8C042 with a Cat diesel engine and an Allison transmission.